We’ve heard it before: I’m interested in medical cannabis, but I don’t know of any marijuana clinic near me. Luckily, you don’t have to drive for miles. You can now access legal medical cannabis prescriptions from certified doctors from the comfort of your home.
In many states, including Texas, marijuana clinics are available through telemedicine appointments. This option is especially useful if you lack reliable transportation, have a demanding schedule, or wish to consult with a doctor in private.
If you’re searching for a marijuana clinic near you in Texas, we can help.
Is There an Online Marijuana Clinic Near Me?
If you search online for “marijuana clinic near me,” you will likely find results for dispensaries, doctors, and clinics. Some of these will have physical, in-person locations while others will offer virtual appointments.
When reviewing the list to determine the right marijuana clinic for you, here are a few things to look for:
- An abundance of educational information on the different types of marijuana and the benefits
- Board-certified physicians available to help you and answer all of your questions
- Many different payment methods accepted (it’s not cash only)
- Secure appointments, whether in-person in a room much like a medical doctor appointment or online through HIPAA-compliant software
- Positive customer testimonials or a high rating on Google—even better if someone you know recommended the clinic!
You should never have to submit sensitive medical information through an online form, especially not before you have talked to a human. Reputable clinics are the ones that display their qualifications, certifications, and appointment process. In Texas, all marijuana clinic doctors should be registered with CURT.
How Do I Find a Marijuana Clinic in Texas?
In Texas, it’s common for marijuana clinics to consult with patients through telemedicine. Many of the big clinics are based in cities like San Antonio or Austin, but, in order to serve the whole state, they offer virtual appointments.
Meeting with a doctor is required for a prescription for medical cannabis and registration with the CURT system. Texas does not issue physical marijuana cards, but you will receive documentation to prove that you can legally order medical cannabis for your qualifying condition. If you are ever traveling, it’s best to keep the letter of approval from your marijuana clinic near you so you can show the documentation if requested.
Keep in mind that cannabis products with less than 0.3% THC content, such as CBD or Delta-8, are legal in Texas without a prescription. You don’t need to visit a marijuana clinic to order these online or purchase them from a dispensary.
Is an Online Marijuana Clinic Legitimate?
We appreciate that many patients may be new to virtual appointments, but telemedicine marijuana clinics are completely legitimate.
A certified marijuana clinic near you in Texas will use secure, HIPAA-compliant software for a private video consultation. If you qualify for a prescription, you will need to provide evidence of your medical condition, such as office visit summaries or a diagnosis letter from your primary care physician, as well as age and residency verification (a driver’s license or state ID).
If you have concerns about a website’s legitimacy or you notice some red flags, it’s best to pause the process and ask questions. In order to determine whether or not the online marijuana clinic you’re considering is legitimate, look for these details on their website:
- You can determine whether or not you qualify for a medical marijuana card immediately without having to contact the business and provide your payment information. You should never have to pay upfront before receiving service or products.
- They provide appointments and consultations so you and one of the marijuana doctors can determine the best course of action together. Also, the doctor’s information is detailed on the website so you know who you’re working with and what their qualifications are.
- The website’s connection should be secure; when the website loads, a small lock icon by the URL will show whether or not you’re on a secure webpage. Alternatively, you can identify secure websites by their “https” URL, versus an “http” one. Secure websites ensure your information is private.
Consult with a Physician at Texas 420 Doctors
Finding a marijuana clinic near you can be as easy as opening your internet browser. You don’t need to go to a physical location! With Texas 420 Doctors, you’ll find the best registered medical marijuana doctors in the state. They approach each case individually, providing a unique and personalized treatment plan and prescription for patients.
Texas 420’s bilingual, Spanish-speaking providers are board-certified and registered with CURT and ready to see you. If you qualify for medical marijuana, you’ll be able to order your medical cannabis within 24 hours of your first appointment with us. Our services are affordable and accessible, and you can pay for a full year of consultations and recommendations at once with no hidden fees.
And if you’re interested in CBD or Delta-8 THC products, you can order those on our website without any prescription needed and your order will be shipped to your door.